We had such a good time in Salt Lake!
I always forget how much I love and miss the city until I am back in it.
We checked into our hotel


Walked around the city a bit.
Went to the city Library.
Ate dinner at The Himalayan Kitchen which is easily my favorite Indian restaurant in SLC

We went to the Gateway and did a little shopping for up coming weddings.
And then went to see The Tallest Man on Earth.
For one man being on stage with a guitar, this was probably one of the best shows I have ever been to
He is so talented and a really captivating performer.
And he is so little!
Today we checked out of the hotel, which was the Royal Garden Inn and had really pretty vines covering the buildings. (and was so cheap for the perfect location right down town!)



We then headed to my favorite french cafe and got carrot cake cookies,
drove around the avenues,
walked to city creek and did a little bit more shopping,
ventured down Broadway to visit one of my favorite shops called Misc.,
got slurpees from 7-11 and headed back to the car.
On the way home we stopped in Bear River Utah to get lunch with Jon Peter Lewis, which was a really good time.
Then it was home back to real life, Sal, and a cold that had started on Thursday night. 
It was a quick but wonderful weekend and we are so thankful to Mel and Chris for taking Sal.
Next weekend is Boise to visit G's best friend!