- Today I realized that I get the most compliments on my looks on the days that I didn't get ready... what?
- I'm mostly funny in front of people I don't know or when im not trying to be funny.  
- And soo awkward the rest of the time.
- I can't go to the city library because i owe them $23 in fines. (Apparently I also owe the school library $2.50 for turning in a book late, but they can't tell me what book it was, and I can't remember every checking out a book from the school library....?)
-Lately i just want to throw parties. Today I looked at my calendar and realized we only have one weekend between now and when we move that doesn't already have something planned for. 
Maybe we should start partying during the week more often?
-Today I took Sal on a walk I forgot which direction home was...don't explore new areas if youre not going to pay attention to where you are going.
- I only have 41 more days of school. not counting holidays, weekends, or the few days at the end of the semester that I am not going to school. And technically I only go to classes on Mon, Wed, and Fri, so that means I have even LESS days of actually class room time. (with 2 online classes.)
- Every time I tell G im not going to eat sugar this week, i end up eating more than normal. I guess i just cant help but resist authority. even if that "authority" is myself.
- My little brother gets home from Guatemala in about a month a half. My sister gets married in almost 2 months. My sister in law has a baby in about 3 months, we move to Salt Lake in 4 months, and we go to Guatemala in about 6 months!!! I thought about making count downs for all of these things but realized it was too much work. 
- I can't seem to wake up early enough to ride my bike to school and be there on time. here is to trying to be at work tomorrow by 7am and ride my bike. wish me luck.