Is it weird that i like to make my bed? I heard that making your bed in the morning sets the tone for the rest of the day. i agree. though I'm not sure what tone it sets...

I got asked today if i am a sixty-year old trapped in a 20 year old body. i don't know if this was intended to be a compliment or an insult. I'm going to go with compliment because the boy then asked me on a date. and hes cute. so even if it was an insult, i ll let it slide.

I have a twitchy eye. But not all the time. It mostly happens Sundays at church, Mon, Wed, & Fri, mornings between 7:30 and 9:20 when i have math, and Sat. nights when I'm working with odd people at night. Alyssa says it has something to do with stress. Church, math and work...i can see how that would be a stress issue.

I am currently in Anthropology class and there is a little Korean boy (OK hes not a "little" boy, but he looks like it) and he fell asleep during our movie and he keeps passing gas. and the stench is almost unbearable. and the worst part is hes sleeping so he doesn't even realize hes doing it. poor boy.