Bradbury expresses things for me that i couldn't put into words myself.
if youve never read it, and want a good summer read. 
you should read it.


“A good night sleep, or a ten minute bawl, or a pint of chocolate ice cream, or all three together, is good medicine.” 


“I’m ALIVE. Thinking about it, noticing it, is new. You do things and don’t watch. Then all of a sudden you look and see what you’re doing and it’s the first time, really. I want to feel all there is to feel, he thought. Let me feel tired, now, let me feel tired. I mustn't forget, I'm alive, I know I'm alive, I mustn't forget it tonight or tomorrow or the day after that.” 


“We are not the jobs we do
Or the objects we possess
Or the media we consume.
We are fragile bones.
Our brother's as delicate as we feel inside ourselves.” 



"Important thing is not the me that's lying here, but the me that's sitting on the edge of the bed looking back at me, and the me that's downstairs cooking supper, or out in the garage under the car, or in the library reading. All the new parts, they count. I'm not really dying today. No person ever died that had a family. "