I am bad at blogging.
I ll be the first to say it.
But I "deactivated" my facebook account.
I am aiming to keep it gone for one full month, but forever if possible.
So this means I have more time to blog, right? yeah, well we shall see.
In honor of March Madness I have made a list of "mad" goals for the month of March. (facebook diet being one of them)
Another thing I am bad at: taking pictures.
So since I don't have any picture from the past few weeks, here is a list. List are just as fun right?
-The Get Up Kids show in SLC
-Jazz Vs. Thunder Basketball game
-Falling really hard on the ice X 5
-Trying every place in Rexburg that makes Chinese food, and realizing I am now biased to Ying-Yangs
-Pulling my bike out of the snow on a "sunny" (32 degrees) day, and putting it back down within 3 mins.
-Thai food once a week for the past few weeks
-Pocatello for Indian food and Corsair Wolves show
-Being in a van for what felt like 10 hours to watch Corsair Wolves play in Missoula Montana, At a house show during a real college party
And leaving the house right when the cops showed up.
-Matt turning in his mission papers and me being overly excited for him.
-Finding the most amazing fabric store. Too bad its 320 miles away.
-Wanting this semester to be over already

On another note:
I will (hopefully) be done with college next summer!!!
And I am ecstatic about that.