Here are photos from the past few weeks from my phone


These three boys love each other so much & I love them so much.


I'm not usually a cat person so I was a tad surprised that I fell in love with Jay so fast. Minus his chewing on things and acting like a dog most of the time, he's pretty great to have around.




We got our family photos back from this past summer and they are really great.



Garrett keeps me company at the laundromat some times.


Monday has become Nacho Night at our house. 
We used to eat nachos with everything on them except cheese. Which might sound weird since most people believe that they are not nachos with out cheese. The last two weeks we have spoiled ourselves and put a tad of cheese on them.


There is no such thing as privacy in our house any more. We had a weird/long week which turned into a long weekend and in some ways felt like we didn't have a weekend. Today I decided to take a bath after work with candles. These guys felt left out and tried to join me.  
(i have never met a cat and dog who love water as much as these two.)


This is what conference looked like at our house during the Sunday morning session. 

Deep Love is in full swing and is happening in 2 weeks! (AHHHHHH)
you can see them on the news here:
and here is a commercial they were featured on: