I have a thing for last words.
When getting out of a car, I feel the need to give the driver a few lats words.
You know, to make sure they understand how thankful i am for the ride, how much fun i had, how much i hated what ever we did...you know, what ever it may be.
Same with on the phone.
I feel like I need to be the last one to say good bye.
I don't know if this has some psychological tie to it, I'm sure it does.
But I also love knowing what peoples last words are.
Like, people who are dead.

Like Tom "Black Jack" Ketchum.
Died 1901. He was a gang member and a notorious train robber. He was comrades with Butch Cassidy and a wanted cowboy. He was captured and sentenced to death by hanging. His executioner tied the rope poorly which then resulted in Ketchum being decapitated. sick, right? Before he was pushed off the platform he laughed and said

"I'll be in hell before breakfast-let her rip!"

Or Charlie Chaplin, 1977
I priest giving counseling while on his death bad said to him "May the Lord have mercy on your soul."
Chaplin shrugged and said

"Why not? After all, it belongs to him."

And Jane Austen, 1817
When asked by her sister if there was anything she wanted

"Nothing but death."

Last one (for now)
John Adams, 1826
"Thomas Jefferson, still survives..."
Jefferson had actually died earlier that same day...