-I got a black eye. its pretty cool. i tried uploading a picture but it didnt work. maybe some other day.
-Last night i slept with mittens on. they are really thick mittens so it felt like i had oven mitts on all night.
-Our heat isnt working. and hasnt been for a while. I ve decided to invest in an electric blanket. are they expensive? i want to be warm,  but i dont want to be poor.
-I signed up for classes. Changing my major was such a good idea. I now get to take classes like "Parenting" and "Clothing Construction" and "Practical Homemaking"....! But I do have real classes like the History and Philosophy of Education and Educational Psychology. I think the semester will be balance when it comes to the "fun" classes verses the "hard" ones.
-I watched the Burbs for the first time in a long time, and i was reminded of how much i like it. Along with Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.
-It is currently 16 degrees and tomorrows high will be 33 degrees. uggggh!